Find Me At:

Poupeegirl Twitter Formspring Or schoolgrl101@gmail.com

Saturday, March 27, 2010

♪ Surprise Package ♫

I just got a surprise package from my Apu!


I have family all across the glob and even though I haven’t really seen most of them I still love them ♥

Oh and incase your wondering Apu is a Bengali for sister but it can be addressed to cozens or young aunties.

❦What She Sent Me! ❦

These “Oh So Stylish” long skirt! I love the bright colors and look they even match my sandals!


These gorges hand made earrings from Bangladesh! So Beautiful! {♥}

I love this black duffle style purse this can go with everything……except a pure white wedding dress…can’t really imagine it.

1 comment:

  1. Love the bag, love the bag, love the bag ~ :)
    The earrings are win too, gotta love the Bengali handmade stuff - it's super unique.

    In general, present boxes are love, especially when they're from loved ones. (Y)

    - ♥ -

    ReplyDelete